After yesterday, it was inevitable a Zombie would win. It did. This Zombie lives up to the Rooster tradition of excellence (The Road, Cloud Atlas, Wolf Hall, etc., etc.).
The Orphan Master’s Son karate chops The Fault in Our Stars
1. 28 Points and Undisputed Winner: Neil R. (tiebreak 11; actual 14)
2. 28 points (and ineligible for glory): Kerry H. (tiebreak: 10)
3. 26 Points: Amy C. (11)
4. 26 Points: Julie W. (10)
5. 25 Points: Melanie C. (11)
6. 25 Points: Dianne H. (no tiebreak)
7. 24 Points: Michelle W.
8. 20 Points: Linda J. (13)
9. 20 Points: Felicity (11)
10. 17 Points: Christophe H. (9) edging out Jennifer N. (no tiebreak)
Neil R. takes home the prize! Congratulations and I hope to see you next year trying to defend your title.
As for the bottom of the pile, no record was set. However, several contestants came in with an impressively low 4 out of a possible 41 points. Stacy, Timothy, and Kevin managed this unenviable feat. KfC takes home the booby prize on tie-breaks. He (as did I) unwisely predicted a close, 10-7, Finals. In reality, Adam Johnson hen-pecked John Green 14-3.